Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Fun Run Dress Ups! 😁😛

Hey guys, welcome back to another blog post. 

Today I'm going to talk about  what our  (dress ups) were and how we made them. This was for kids can fun run. All the classes had different themes but today where only going to talk about our outfits.

Our theme was school made bright color full tutus.  but if we wanted to we were aloud to tie ribbon around our heads or wrists. The types of color I used was purple, blue and yellow.

So the first thing that happens was Miss Scott measure our waist, then cut the right amount of elastic. Then we grab 15 pieces of colored itchy material and tied it around the elastic. That was how we made the skirt. 

Hope you enjoy this blog post have a good day Bye!!







2 comments:

  1. Hello Freya.
    It was a great day and run for a great cause.It was so good to hear the amount that was collected for Kids Can.
    I think all the kids looked great.I think Miss Clifford's class deserved to win best dressed.I like that they all dressed a like and danced in formation.
    Have a great holiday and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Freya.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school and have a great last few days of holidays.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.